Kammerfoss Power Plant is the fifth power plant in line and is furthest downstream in the Kragrø watercourse.
The power plant is located 9.5 km downstream of Dalsfos and approx. 2 km from the outlet to the sea. Kammerfoss Power Plant was originally built in connection with pulp production. The current power plant was built in the mid-1950s, and production began in 1958.
The dam facility was originally from pre-1900, but was rebuilt in 1991 to improve its flood mitigation capacity. All flood water runs into a spillway above the dam. The building underwent refurbishment in 2004 and 2005. The power plant contains a Kaplan turbine with an installed output of 1.9 MW.
Owner: Skagerak Kraft, 100%.